1. Seriously? Ugh.
2. Welp, this commute is gonna be great.
3. It just had to be there, didn’t it?
4. Just… open… dammit
5. *slaps forehead*
6. COME ON
1. Whenever they Googled.
2. When they called you out on your basic-ness.
3. When they always rolled with it.
4. When they tried to stay up on pop culture.
5. When they handled everything all at once.
6. When they gave the greatest advice.
7. When they discovered emoji.
1. If we wanted to hear a new album, we had to, you know, buy it.
2. To have that new song before the album came out, we had to hover over the record button indefinitely waiting to tape it off the radio.
3. We didn’t have Wikipedia, we had microfilm.
4. We couldn’t just “change plans on the fly.”
5. Meeting someone required some effort and courage, not just a GPS-enabled hookup app.
6. This was our home movie viewing experience.
1. This “practicing for college” pair:
2. This bundled-up duo:
3. This ego-swallowing BFF:
4. Big Papi and Koji Uehara:
5. These smart Snappers:
6. This unfairly adorable matching duo:
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.