1. This necklace that says what you’re always thinking.
2. And this glitter pendant that does the same.
3. These earrings that were made for your morning commute.
4. And this subtle bracelet that warns others to keep their distance.
5. These earrings that match your mood when you’re in a crowded room.
6. These cat gauges that are so done with small talk.
1. This is the best kind of orgasm:
2. Everyone has these days:
3. They’re all completely different:
4. These are the best kind of nudes to receive:
5. This is what the end of a day wearing “no makeup” makeup looks like:
6. And this is the only dabbing worth knowing about:
7. The first time you try to follow a YouTube tutorial is always the hardest:
1. When you tell your waiter you plan on destroying one city for every pickle you get
2. if you were worried about gas you wouldn’t have purchased the gas guzzler
3. Drink water, you’ll live longer
4. This guy schools the cop with his iPhone cookie
5. Cop puts this guy in his place after he brings him in for outstanding tickets
1. These embarrassing slogan tees you wore at the tender age of 13.
2. Probably teamed with these questionable ra-ra skirts.
3. These super-~fashionable~ pleather waist belts.
4. The “what the hell was I thinking?” kitten heels.
5. Embroidered peasant tops that made you feel delightfully hippie.
6. The totally “edgy” cargo pants.
7. The “why did we ever?!” thong heels.
1. Band shirts.
3. Skinny jeans.
4. Black nail polish.
5. Numerous hair bows.
6. Black hats.
1. When you read your first syllabus and wonder why you even came to university:
2. When your textbooks are dense AF:
3. When your lecturer calls on you to answer:
4. And when you say the wrong answer:
5. When your lectures all seem to be at 8am, like that’s fair:
6. When you have a group assignment and you’re put with that bitch from your class:
7. When you organise a time to meet with your group and no one shows up:
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.