Hello there, adult acne.
Hope all is well.
Nope that was a lie.
Because I sincerely HATE YOU.
You are the worst kind of swole.
The kind of swole I can maybe tolerate:
The kind of swole I no longer have the wherewithal to tolerate:
1. This is the best kind of orgasm:
2. Everyone has these days:
3. They’re all completely different:
4. These are the best kind of nudes to receive:
5. This is what the end of a day wearing “no makeup” makeup looks like:
6. And this is the only dabbing worth knowing about:
7. The first time you try to follow a YouTube tutorial is always the hardest:
1. These embarrassing slogan tees you wore at the tender age of 13.
2. Probably teamed with these questionable ra-ra skirts.
3. These super-~fashionable~ pleather waist belts.
4. The “what the hell was I thinking?” kitten heels.
5. Embroidered peasant tops that made you feel delightfully hippie.
6. The totally “edgy” cargo pants.
7. The “why did we ever?!” thong heels.
1. Band shirts.
3. Skinny jeans.
4. Black nail polish.
5. Numerous hair bows.
6. Black hats.
1. When you read your first syllabus and wonder why you even came to university:
2. When your textbooks are dense AF:
3. When your lecturer calls on you to answer:
4. And when you say the wrong answer:
5. When your lectures all seem to be at 8am, like that’s fair:
6. When you have a group assignment and you’re put with that bitch from your class:
7. When you organise a time to meet with your group and no one shows up:
1. There are so many great places to swim:
2. And the beaches are touted as some of the most beautiful in the world:
3. The weather is always amazing:
4. So warm and sunny all the time!
5. The natural sights are truly something else:
6. And the local cuisine is so delectable:
7. Australia is all about low-cost living:
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.