1. Sometimes you don’t appreciate what you have until it’s gone.
2. This is basically the equivalent of when a guy has been driving up and down the same road for an hour but refuses to ask for directions because they “aren’t lost.”
Some truths are ugly and no one wants to admit them.
3. I am guilty of this one. But sometimes it’s not that we don’t know, it’s that we know if we explained it to you, your small, emotionally stunted male pea-brain would explode.
4. Hey guys, we know this is stupid, but we didn’t create this logic, patriarchy did, okay?
5. Let’s be honest and change “Said no woman ever” to “Said no one ever”
6. Halves of things do not have calories. Also why eat one when you can eat half of all of them?
We are officially addressing this article to the great Mark Zuckerberg. Life would be so much easier if we have more of these!
1. The “We Get It, You Have Kids”
When you should use it: When someone only posts about their baby AND their profile picture is now of their children too.
2. The “I Want To Sleep With You”
When you should use this: When you don’t care at all what someone’s status says, you are only focused on their hotttttt shirtless profile pictures.
3. The “Push To Start Drama”
When you should use this: When you are six months deep into someone’s timeline and have ended up on their friend’s pages to learn more, and you know that passive-aggressively using this reaction will send a notification and start something up. Oops!
4. The “You Really Need To Get A Diary”
When you should use this: When someone forces you to click “See More” to read their entire post.
5. The “Get Offline, You’re Drunk”
When you should use it: When someone thought drinking and then getting on Facebook and posting status updates was a good idea.
6. The “We Get It, You’re Engaged”
When you should use it: When that one person is giving constant updates about their wedding dress fitting, the type of cake they’re serving at their reception, and whether or not to use a certain photographer for the ceremony, and you STILL can’t catch a date on Tinder for your life.
We all love pets !! have you ever imagined if they could talk ? crazy isn’t it In this funny article we have put some imaginary conversation between Human and Dogs Hope you will like it and can relate to all of these hysterical situations
1. When you betray your dog in the worst possible way:
2. When you realize you aren’t the only one getting doggy kisses:
3. When your pooch shows your guests a little too much love:
4. When you have to deal with their shit, literally:
5. When you wonder what they do at home all day:
6. When you assume that any wet spot is definitely not water:
1. Megan Fox had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe removed from her inner arm.
After reading more about the cultural icon’s struggles and hardships, Fox decided that she didn’t want to be reminded of such negativity whenever she looked at her arm.
2. Pharrell Williams tried skin grafting to cover up his old tattoos.
The iconic producer has admitted that he hated most of his tattoos and that he got them when he was young and dumb.
3. Demi Lovato really hates a tattoo she has on her forearm.
The tattoo she hates? An image of her friends lips. This magical spur-the-moment decision has been haunting her since the needle touched her skin.
4. Adam Levine thinks his shoulder tat looks like a cauliflower.
The Maroon 5 frontman can’t stand looking at his shoulder, mainly because he thinks that his Russian heritage symbol tattoo looks more like a cauliflower with a sun in the middle of it.
5. Angelina Jolie was quick to remove Bill Bob Thornton’s name from her shoulder.
If you’re going to get your lover’s name tattooed on your body, make sure you REALLY love them and are actually going to be together forever.
6. Mark Wahlberg got rid of his tattoos to teach his kids a lesson.
Back in the day, Marky Mark was never hesitant to get some new ink. But now that he’s a daddy, he wants to set an example for his kids. In order to do so, Wahlberg has gotten all of his tattoos removed, including a Bob Marley shoulder tat. He even took his kids with him to witness the painful removal process!
1. Material belt
Definitive proof that anything can pass for a belt if it has a buckle.
2. Bow headband
The best $3 you ever spent, especially if you could find one in your school’s uniform colour.
3. Waist belt
Essentially just a long piece of fake coloured leather, these “belts” didn’t hold up any pants but boy-oh-boy were they a ~fashion statement~.
4. Slogan tee
The best way to tell the world what a boss bitch you were.
5. More slogan tees
The more problematic the better.
6. Even MORE slogan tees
You were just trying to do your part.