1. You know that Golden Gaytime is a totally acceptable name for an ice cream.
2. And that finding the right Milo to milk ratio is a fine art, which must be perfected in childhood.
3. You know a family BBQ isn’t complete without some sliced cabanossi and cheese cubes.
4. You know that there are no shrimps on our barbies.
5. But there are a shitload of prawns.
6. You’ve felt personally victimised by a bag of Allen’s Party Mix.
7. You honestly believe potato gems and a bottle of Powerade can cure any hangover.
1. The actor who provided the voice of Prince Eric will turn 43 this year.
2. Hercules was still showing in theaters when Kylie Jenner was born.
3. Beauty and the Beast came out nearly 25 years ago.
4. Emma Watson, who will play Belle in the upcoming live adaptation, was just a year old when the animated film was originally released.
5. Raven-Symoné was just 13 when she shot Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, and over 16 years have passed since the movie first aired.
6. Anyone who becomes old enough to drive in 2016 will know only of a time when you could get FastPasses to avoid lines at Disneyland.
1. Friends premiered in September of 1994, over 21 goddamn years ago.
2. Tom Selleck was 51 years old when he first appeared on Friends as Richard Burke. Courtney Cox is currently the same age.
3. Here’s how old all of the cast members were when the series premiered versus now.
4. Cole Sprouse, the actor who played Ben in later seasons, celebrated his 23rd birthday this past August.
5. Making him only two years younger than Jennifer Aniston and Mathew Perry were when the series first debuted.
6. The year Friends premiered the best-selling toys of the holiday season were these Power Rangers action figures.
7. Friends was well into its second season when “The Macarena” became a worldwide hit.
1. The constant struggle:
2. Your official uniform:
3. Days off:
4. Accepting your fate:
5. The morning commute:
6. Day dreaming: