1. When you’re just done tidying your section and a customer comes over and doesn’t totally f*#k it up.
2. Especially if it’s a sale day.
3. When a customer is friendly and accommodating when you tell them you’re out of their size.
4. When you peel a sticky label off in one go.
5. When you know ~exactly~ where the label is on something weird shaped and it scans first time.
6. When you get to use a radio at any point.
1. Shaving is the worst chore ever. Legs, armpits, bikini line – it’s a task you regularly try to avoid doing.
2. It’s not just the fact shaving takes a long time (and it takes a really fucking long time), it’s that razors are downright evil.
the only reason why i hate shaving pic.twitter.com/sRrbtoJtoz
— dini (@goofwhitesides) September 20, 2015
3. No matter how careful you are, you always manage to cut yourself.
number one reason I hate shaving pic.twitter.com/qfZZLCKeon
— macie (@WelcomeToMACIEs) January 13, 2015
4. Or miss a spot.
5.The longer your limbs, the more tiresome shaving is.
6.And if you’re particularly hairy, it can literally take you an entire day to become hair free.
1. The constant struggle:
2. Your official uniform:
3. Days off:
4. Accepting your fate:
5. The morning commute:
6. Day dreaming:
7. Relating to this picture on a spiritual level:
1. THE hand:
3. Fights on the road:
4. This amazing gadget:
5. Your past haunting you:
6. The struggle:
7. Making your own rules:
The idea of a weepy romantic comedy is completely lost on you.
While many people find couples cute, you find them kinda gross.
Because PDAs are the absolute worst and you will avoid them at all costs.
You’re the worst person to bring to a wedding or funeral because you’re always the only dry-eyed person in attendance.
Which can make dating pretty difficult sometimes.