We are officially addressing this article to the great Mark Zuckerberg. Life would be so much easier if we have more of these!
1. The “We Get It, You Have Kids”
2. The “I Want To Sleep With You”
3. The “Push To Start Drama”
When you should use this: When you are six months deep into someone’s timeline and have ended up on their friend’s pages to learn more, and you know that passive-aggressively using this reaction will send a notification and start something up. Oops!
4. The “You Really Need To Get A Diary”
5. The “Get Offline, You’re Drunk”
6. The “We Get It, You’re Engaged”
When you should use it: When that one person is giving constant updates about their wedding dress fitting, the type of cake they’re serving at their reception, and whether or not to use a certain photographer for the ceremony, and you STILL can’t catch a date on Tinder for your life.