1. Megan Fox had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe removed from her inner arm.
After reading more about the cultural icon’s struggles and hardships, Fox decided that she didn’t want to be reminded of such negativity whenever she looked at her arm.
2. Pharrell Williams tried skin grafting to cover up his old tattoos.
The iconic producer has admitted that he hated most of his tattoos and that he got them when he was young and dumb.
3. Demi Lovato really hates a tattoo she has on her forearm.
The tattoo she hates? An image of her friends lips. This magical spur-the-moment decision has been haunting her since the needle touched her skin.
4. Adam Levine thinks his shoulder tat looks like a cauliflower.
The Maroon 5 frontman can’t stand looking at his shoulder, mainly because he thinks that his Russian heritage symbol tattoo looks more like a cauliflower with a sun in the middle of it.
5. Angelina Jolie was quick to remove Bill Bob Thornton’s name from her shoulder.
If you’re going to get your lover’s name tattooed on your body, make sure you REALLY love them and are actually going to be together forever.
6. Mark Wahlberg got rid of his tattoos to teach his kids a lesson.
Back in the day, Marky Mark was never hesitant to get some new ink. But now that he’s a daddy, he wants to set an example for his kids. In order to do so, Wahlberg has gotten all of his tattoos removed, including a Bob Marley shoulder tat. He even took his kids with him to witness the painful removal process!