1. These embarrassing slogan tees you wore at the tender age of 13.
2. Probably teamed with these questionable ra-ra skirts.
3. These super-~fashionable~ pleather waist belts.
4. The “what the hell was I thinking?” kitten heels.
5. Embroidered peasant tops that made you feel delightfully hippie.
6. The totally “edgy” cargo pants.
7. The “why did we ever?!” thong heels.
1. Band shirts.
3. Skinny jeans.
4. Black nail polish.
5. Numerous hair bows.
6. Black hats.
1. When you read your first syllabus and wonder why you even came to university:
2. When your textbooks are dense AF:
3. When your lecturer calls on you to answer:
4. And when you say the wrong answer:
5. When your lectures all seem to be at 8am, like that’s fair:
6. When you have a group assignment and you’re put with that bitch from your class:
7. When you organise a time to meet with your group and no one shows up:
1. There are so many great places to swim:
2. And the beaches are touted as some of the most beautiful in the world:
3. The weather is always amazing:
4. So warm and sunny all the time!
5. The natural sights are truly something else:
6. And the local cuisine is so delectable:
7. Australia is all about low-cost living:
1. It’s easy to lose them in the crowd, if you’re on a power-walking mission.
2. Ditto at concerts and festivals.
3. The shower head is mysteriously lowered whenever you go in after them.
4. And if you ever reposition it too high, you’ll definitely hear about it.
5. You’ll potentially find kitchen items on the lower shelves in the house.
6. If not, you’ll definitely walk in on them doing this.
1. When you realise there’s no one there to take the lead on things:
2. No matter how hard you look:
3. When everything is just too damn expensive:
4. When you realise you’ve either hit your peak or are past it:
5. When you decide it’s time to revert back to childhood:
6. When you start shaking your head at today’s youth:
7. When life throws you the tough choices:
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.