1. This golden who nailed school picture day.
2.This furry dude who has a striking resemblance to Harrison Ford.
3.This gentle furball.
4.This gal determined to get her GED.
5.This mediator who just wants everyone to get along.
6.This little guy who was just trying to help out with chores.
1. The actor who provided the voice of Prince Eric will turn 43 this year.
2. Hercules was still showing in theaters when Kylie Jenner was born.
3. Beauty and the Beast came out nearly 25 years ago.
4. Emma Watson, who will play Belle in the upcoming live adaptation, was just a year old when the animated film was originally released.
5. Raven-Symoné was just 13 when she shot Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, and over 16 years have passed since the movie first aired.
6. Anyone who becomes old enough to drive in 2016 will know only of a time when you could get FastPasses to avoid lines at Disneyland.
1. This amazing ode to the new year.
2. This Harry Potter inspired manicure.
3. This geometric look Zoë Kravitz wore to Coachella.
4. These dreamy holographs.
5. These bedazzled beauties.
6. This Star Wars inspired look.
7. These tiny little evil eyes.
1. Marble Photo Coasters.
2. Teacup Succulents.
3. Raw Stone Pendant.
4. Sashiko Table Décor.
5. Alphabet Earrings.
6. Laptop “Cover”.
1. Wrap string lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
2. If you want to get those artificial wreaths out of the way, put them in drawstring garbage bags and hang them in the garage.
3. Or use a foldable hanger and slip wreaths right on.
4. Store fragile ornaments in plastic cups to keep them from getting crushed.
5. And put teeny tiny ornaments in egg cartons.
1. Use shiny green tinsel to make your Christmas tree look fuller.
2. Use plastic cups to neatly store your ornaments.
3. Use egg cartons to store your smaller ornaments.
4. Wrap Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
5. Making gingerbread cookies? Turn them into ornaments that will last for years with three coats of varnish.
Or poke holes in them and string them as a garland.
6. With just a little tape, you’ve got an easy Christmas manicure.
7. Old Saran wrap or aluminum foil containers make great boxes for gifting cookies.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.