1. There are so many great places to swim:
2. And the beaches are touted as some of the most beautiful in the world:
3. The weather is always amazing:
4. So warm and sunny all the time!
5. The natural sights are truly something else:
6. And the local cuisine is so delectable:
7. Australia is all about low-cost living:
1. It’s easy to lose them in the crowd, if you’re on a power-walking mission.
2. Ditto at concerts and festivals.
3. The shower head is mysteriously lowered whenever you go in after them.
4. And if you ever reposition it too high, you’ll definitely hear about it.
5. You’ll potentially find kitchen items on the lower shelves in the house.
6. If not, you’ll definitely walk in on them doing this.
1. When you realise there’s no one there to take the lead on things:
2. No matter how hard you look:
3. When everything is just too damn expensive:
4. When you realise you’ve either hit your peak or are past it:
5. When you decide it’s time to revert back to childhood:
6. When you start shaking your head at today’s youth:
7. When life throws you the tough choices:
1. When she had no problem telling it like it is:
2. When she wasn’t afraid to be blunt:
3. When she knew her value:
4. When she knew which compliments truly mattered:
5. When she was a realist:
6. Time and time again:
1. When you were younger you definitely begged your parents for a pet of some sort.
2. But due to different life circumstances, it just never seem to be the right “timing”.
3. For example, they’d be like, “sorry we couldn’t give you a puppy this Christmas, but next winter you’ll have a new little sister!”
4. And then when your birthday rolled around, all they did was give you a stuffed animal.
5. So it kinda ended up one of two ways for you and your family…
6. …you either got super excited when you went to someone else’s house and they had a pet…
7. …or you spent most of your time slightly terrified of them, because you weren’t raised to handle that exact situation.
1. When your friends just didn’t understand you:
2. When the ratios in your world felt all wrong:
3. When your father let you down in the worst way:
4. When you accepted you might never be over The Breakup:
5. When you were so fucking done with people who generalised the genre of your favourite band:
6. When your wardrobe betrayed you:
7. When you had to take a breath halfway through the track name:
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.