1. OK, first things first, this isn’t a post for people who are all, “OH, look at me, I’m so cute, I can’t stand mornings!!!!!”
2. THIS, comrades, is a post for people who are profoundly traumatised by the process of waking up each and every morning.
3. You’re not just like, “Oh, jeez, I haven’t had my coffee yet!”
4. You wake up every morning and – NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS – it’s the worst part of your day by a mile.
5. You have never made a remotely cute face in the morning.
6. No matter how logical and put together you are for the rest of the day, when you’ve just woken up, NOTHING is worth getting out of bed for.
7. Seriously, nothing is more important than continued sleep. Supposed to be meeting a friend? F*#k friendship.
1. This mixup.
2. This inevitable slip-up.
3. This potential disASSter.
4. This potentially upsetting purchase.
5. This fail that’s just waiting to happen.
6. This exceptionally evil piece of architecture.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.