1. When you’re already freezing and someone opens the window.
2. Or worse, they actually have the nerve to turn the heating OFF after you’ve just turned it ON.
me bc it's always cold in my house pic.twitter.com/QRqjwUMehN
— erib (@tarantaquito) March 26, 2015
3. When the arrival of winter calls for extraordinary measures.
I need this. I'm always cold pic.twitter.com/EBUyVBVIzr
— Empty Heart (@iWiIdHeart) August 10, 2015
4. And you realize that it was actually perpetually cold people who invented the socks and sandals trend.
When you wanna wear sandals but your feet are always cold.. pic.twitter.com/h6bRACqXp5
— Annika Michelle (@AnnikaRuvalcaba) July 30, 2015
5. When layering is literally your life.
6. When you try to enjoy outdoor activities.
Interpretation of my life. I'm always cold. pic.twitter.com/SqtHtRcGqV
— big lexi (@lexers_marie) October 3, 2015