1. Getting a decent photo together can be difficult.
Every single time. The trials and tribulations of getting a selfie with your 6'4" boyfriend. pic.twitter.com/uUqepjyu9W
— Gyan Yankovich (@GyanYankovich) April 7, 2015
Double that struggle if you want to crop to square.
2. Buying your boyfriend clothing is totally out of the question.
3. Being the big spoon can be tough…
4. “He’s so tall!”
5. They literally can’t hear you what you say 99% of the time.
6. Hugs are either uplifting or totally crushing.
The same goes for kisses and neck nuzzles.
7. When they put away the groceries and you have to starve until they get home to help you.
“DID YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO REACH THIS?!”
When you run out of people to swipe on Tinder, your camera should turn on and force you to look at what you've become.
— Greg Dorris (@GregDorris) July 14, 2015
According to tinder, every guy is at a lake holding a fish & every girl is on top of a mountain & that's why it's so tragically hard to meet
— Kevin Farzad (@KevinFarzad) January 4, 2016
Hinder: an app that locates available singles nearby who will stall your life in some significant way
— Aparna Nancherla (@aparnapkin) March 5, 2015
If you swipe Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A on Tinder you unlock your soulmate.
— Bucky Isotope (@BuckyIsotope) December 6, 2015
A Tinder but for dogs in your area you could meet and pet
— ♡ Good Account ♡ (@SortaBad) March 23, 2014
Tinder is what happens when you feed eHarmony Bud Light Lime-A-Rita after midnight
— Randi Lawson (@RandiLawson) July 16, 2015
When a bunch of trash pops up on Tinder. pic.twitter.com/FnTEeblkqU
— theCHIVE (@theCHIVE) January 27, 2016