1. Taking selfies with your friends is… a challenge.
2. There is no such thing as floor-length pants. There are only varying lengths of capris.
3. You Google your male celebrity crushes’ heights like…
— Megan McKay (@Megs_McKay) September 20, 2015
4. And sometimes you’re not sure you can trust WHY you like someone.
— 5 de al pastor (@YbaCastEl) August 8, 2015
5. And you have to get creative when you want to be at least even with a date for photo purposes.
— ellie☄ (@eIliejandro) March 27, 2015
6. When you’re trying to have a conversation with a friend.
I don't care about Disney lying about my Prince Charming. I'm more pissed about forest creatures and their unwillingness to clean my house.
— Carbosly (@Carbosly) March 20, 2012
"Oh my God, stop singing and I'll build a fucking snowman with you." – Elsa
— Mike Drucker (@MikeDrucker) April 3, 2014
She seemed cool when they were filming but Ariel would probs flip out if you touched one of her thingamabobs IRL.
— jonnifer lopez (@senderblock23) March 16, 2013
rapunzel didn't have to go out to find a husband. she let the D come to her.
— judgmental gay (@jdgmntgay) June 15, 2013
Friday morning feels like you’re in a Disney movie where little birds fly into your room to dress you, while a chipmunk rolls a J.
— noog (@noog) July 5, 2013
The Disney Channel should be renamed 'Celebrity Prehab.'
— rachel lichtman (@rachelichtman) March 7, 2013
1. The cast of Friends:
2. A pregnant belly and a man:
3. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West:
4. A girl and a watermelon:
5. A girl and a car’s tire rim.
1. When it owned this guy.
2. This sale that’s just to die for.
3. This AMAZING activewear mannequin.
4. When it stocked some very tasty beverages.
5. And delicious dinners.
6. When this employee was just done.
7. When these pillows were not found.
1. This bar sign:
2. This innocent birthday card:
3. This bear:
4. This notice:
5. This Siri exchange:
6. A witty vending machine: