1. When it was time for kids to go back to school.
2. When this exciting treat was offered for Father’s Day.
3. When condoms were clearly an important part of every athlete’s diet.
4. When this Sainsbury’s sign could be read slightly differently.
5. When these signs were next to each other, and it ~definitely~ wasn’t intentional.
6. When Asda sold this extremely dodgy Mother’s Day card.
7. When this irresistible whisky deal was available in Tesco.
1. When you can’t cook, even the simplest things can be incredibly challenging.
2. Like how to fry an egg.
3. Or make an omelette.
4. Really any kind of egg is a huge obstacle that cannot be overcome.
5. Simple things like toast aren’t as easy as they look.
6. And no matter how few ingredients you use, somehow it just goes badly.
7. Trying to understand a recipe is basically impossible.
1. This mixup.
2. This inevitable slip-up.
3. This potential disASSter.
4. This potentially upsetting purchase.
5. This fail that’s just waiting to happen.
6. This exceptionally evil piece of architecture.
1. This excellent problem solving.
2. This beautifully fixed toilet.
3. This wonderfully repaired car gear stick.
4. This seriously excellent example of careful sink tiling.
5. This classic Ikea fail.
6. This flawless air conditioning unit installation.
1. When you try out a new hairstyle and it doesn’t go as planned:
2. When you’re trying to get in shape for summer and it just isn’t happening:
3. When your relatives asks how your job search is going when you just graduated:
4. When you think about your student loans:
5. When all your friends are in relationships and you’re just sitting there like:
6. When you go for dinner with your friends and they’re all talking about their awesome new jobs:
1.Just take a shower.
2.This girl kissing her dog’s ‘belly button.’
3.May the three of them live happily ever after…
5.And Google isn’t a doctor…
6.I think this was supposed to be a private message…
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.