1. Sometimes you don’t appreciate what you have until it’s gone.
2. This is basically the equivalent of when a guy has been driving up and down the same road for an hour but refuses to ask for directions because they “aren’t lost.”
Some truths are ugly and no one wants to admit them.
3. I am guilty of this one. But sometimes it’s not that we don’t know, it’s that we know if we explained it to you, your small, emotionally stunted male pea-brain would explode.
4. Hey guys, we know this is stupid, but we didn’t create this logic, patriarchy did, okay?
5. Let’s be honest and change “Said no woman ever” to “Said no one ever”
6. Halves of things do not have calories. Also why eat one when you can eat half of all of them?