1.Everyone asks if you play basketball (or volleyball).
2.You get one picked-over rack of clearance shoes in a sale at MOST
3.Your “awkward phase” just kind of…never…ended??
4.you refuse to shop at Long Tall Sally, because it is called Long Tall Sally.
5.That thing where you complain about jean length and your friends are like, “LOL yeah I have to get mine hemmed.”
6. Knowing you’ll always be the tragically superior hugger in any pairing of two girls hugging.
1. You feel like a wildebeest is roaming around your face.
2. You wish you could have a flashing disclaimer over your head that says “EYEBROWS IN PROGRESS.”
3. You have shed tears over this transition.
4. You’ve almost quit a thousand times.
5. But then you look at old photos of yourself for motivation.
6. You rely on various magical ointments and powders to keep you sane during the growing process.
7. You’ve gotten fed up, over-plucked, and panicked.
1. Taking selfies with your friends is… a challenge.
2. There is no such thing as floor-length pants. There are only varying lengths of capris.
3. You Google your male celebrity crushes’ heights like…
— Megan McKay (@Megs_McKay) September 20, 2015
4. And sometimes you’re not sure you can trust WHY you like someone.
— 5 de al pastor (@YbaCastEl) August 8, 2015
5. And you have to get creative when you want to be at least even with a date for photo purposes.
— ellie☄ (@eIliejandro) March 27, 2015
6. When you’re trying to have a conversation with a friend.
1. Painting your nails is usually a shitshow.
My nails are so ugly and I suck at painting them. pic.twitter.com/FbSJUQVhok
— jenn (@cptnsk8) August 29, 2015
2. Trying cool nail art doesn’t end too well either.
3. You’re convinced your nails simply don’t have the capacity to grow.
HOW CAN PEOPLE GROW OUT THEIR NAILS!? Like, my nails can't grow out, or it's a mess.
— Cindy (@Maenchanted) August 8, 2015
4. Mainly because any time they do, this happens.
Why I go and get my nails done lmao I suck and so do my nails ??? pic.twitter.com/hHx0Smh2YJ
— Emi (@emimaryjane) August 3, 2015