Tag Archives: Hacks
15 Life Saving Holiday Hacks That You Love All Your Life!
1. Wrap string lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
2. If you want to get those artificial wreaths out of the way, put them in drawstring garbage bags and hang them in the garage.
3. Or use a foldable hanger and slip wreaths right on.
4. Store fragile ornaments in plastic cups to keep them from getting crushed.
5. And put teeny tiny ornaments in egg cartons.
38 Life-saving Christmas Hacks That Will Work For You Every Time!
1. Use shiny green tinsel to make your Christmas tree look fuller.
2. Use plastic cups to neatly store your ornaments.
3. Use egg cartons to store your smaller ornaments.
4. Wrap Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
5. Making gingerbread cookies? Turn them into ornaments that will last for years with three coats of varnish.
Or poke holes in them and string them as a garland.
6. With just a little tape, you’ve got an easy Christmas manicure.
7. Old Saran wrap or aluminum foil containers make great boxes for gifting cookies.
Follow these 21 super hacks this Christmas and decorate your house like a pro
Use shiny green tinsel to make your Christmas tree look fuller.
Use plastic cups to neatly store your ornaments.
Use egg cartons to store your smaller ornaments.
Wrap Christmas lights around a hanger to keep them from getting tangled.
Old Saran wrap or aluminum foil containers make great boxes for gifting cookies.
Christmas candy sleighs make cheap and easy gifts for kids and teachers.
17 Live Saving Cleaning Hacks For the World’s Most Lazy Ladies
Blend soap and water to clean a blender
Clean greasy gas burners in a sealed plastic bag with ammonia
Clean your microwave and your sponge all at once
Keep cleaning liquid in the bottom of the toilet brush pan
Line your toaster tray with foil before toasting anything
Run 1 part vinegar + 1 part water through a brew cycle in your coffeemaker
Soak a non-toxic and biodegradable dryer sheet in a pan to remove baked-on food
19 Genius Hacks to Organize Your Whole Garage
don’t discount installing a trusty pegboard
Build a wooden bin to store those oddly-shaped, clunky items
Create an awesome DIY tape dispenser
Create extra-large shelves with this clever design
Divided containers are a great way to keep everything in the right place
Don’t forget to label everything — it’ll make things a lot easier
Don’t forget to look up – never underestimate the value of overhead storage
If you need a little extra space, give wire baskets a shot
Instead of putting that ladder against a wall (for it to fall over), hang it from the ceiling
Keep your gardening tools in order with pieces of PVC pipe