1. When you still text each other even though you’re in the same room:
2. When you get bored in the bathroom:
3. When you have a sleepover and realize there’s no such thing as “your side of the bed”:
4. When you vow to hate the same people:
5. When you haven’t seen each other in four hours, so you have to FaceTime:
1. Now we know why Sarah was always so joyful
2. This guy who captured the hard realities of growing up
3. It’s because of this advice that Joanna had to take grade 10 math three times
4. Setting it straight once and for all
5. A reminder to all those teachers who call kids out for sleeping in class
6. The entry that speaks for all of generation Y and the millennials.
7. This perfectly placed twosome
1. This threat:
2. This accomplishment:
3. Ciara’s photosynthesis:
4. This very real concern:
5. This delicious dinner:
6. This dangerous dinner:
1. Probably. Bob should really go see a doctor.
2. Someone’s been watching too much Madagascar.
3. I’m not sure if this is misogynistic or not.
4. I guess it depends on the classification.
5. Okay, THIS is definitely misogynistic.
6. “Tedison” will be the name of my first-born son.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.