1. When you read your first syllabus and wonder why you even came to university:
2. When your textbooks are dense AF:
3. When your lecturer calls on you to answer:
4. And when you say the wrong answer:
5. When your lectures all seem to be at 8am, like that’s fair:
6. When you have a group assignment and you’re put with that bitch from your class:
7. When you organise a time to meet with your group and no one shows up:
1. When you realise there’s no one there to take the lead on things:
2. No matter how hard you look:
3. When everything is just too damn expensive:
4. When you realise you’ve either hit your peak or are past it:
5. When you decide it’s time to revert back to childhood:
6. When you start shaking your head at today’s youth:
7. When life throws you the tough choices:
1. Life looks a lot like this baseball game:
2. It looks a lot like this wave:
3. And life looks a lot like this kid:
4. Life looks a lot like your lottery luck:
5. It looks a lot like this bathroom disaster:
6. And life looks a lot like this boat:
1.This interestingly named nail polish.
2. This complete and utter bargain.
3. This sign that’s a little TMI.
4. This label that escalates way too quickly.
5. This Starbucks cup that proves Clint can’t catch a break.
6. I mean, maybe people are trying to tell you something, Clint.
7.This interestingly named restaurant.
1.Early twenties: the morning after four drinks.
3.Trying to lose five pounds, early twenties: no problem!
4.Late twenties: Bye-bye, metabolism!
5.Early twenties: finding out someone was gossiping about you.
1. You get carded, and your first instinct is, “AWESOME.”
2. Instead of drunken party photos, your Facebook friends are all about the baby pics.
3. …and marathon times.
4. You get super excited when you go to a concert and there are SEATS.
5. You start a story with “when I was in college” and realize that was 10 years ago.
6. When you watch teen movies/TV shows, you find yourself siding more with the parents than the kids.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.