1. Having no idea what this “regular tone of voice” is that everyone keeps going on about.
2. Feeling like it is your specific duty to fill every awkward silence ever created.
3. Being unable to have a conversation on the phone in public without having accusatory glances thrown at you.
4. Because you’re really, really bad at whispering.
5. Spending your entire time at school being told off for talking too loudly.
6. Having an insatiable desire to provide extra loud commentary when you’re watching a movie in a silent cinema.
7.Having the loudest laugh of all your friends.
We all have that one really loud friend pic.twitter.com/Twj57CL2Mo
— Relatable Feelings (@omgrelatabIe) January 8, 2015