1. As a kid, at sleepovers you were always the first one to go to bed.
2. And now, you’re completely used to going to bed when it’s still light outside in the summer.
3. Getting a Facebook invite for a party that starts late is your idea of hell.
4. And going out late on a work night is basically out of the question.
5. You have been known to leave a party before it starts getting going.
6. But New Year’s Eve is the worst night of the year because you have GOT to stay up.
7. Sharing a house with people who go to bed later than you is enough to make you want to move out.
1. When the worst thing possible happens.
2. When it seems everyone online is obsessed with Netflix and sleeping for as long as possible.
3. And your main goal in life is to be whomever Drake was singing about.
4. When you set the mood for the night before you get anywhere near the club.
5. When you’ve got your pre-drinking routine so perfected you know it’ll stay with you for life.
6. And when you become an expert at playing down your weekend antics at work.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.