1. When you were younger you definitely begged your parents for a pet of some sort.
2. But due to different life circumstances, it just never seem to be the right “timing”.
3. For example, they’d be like, “sorry we couldn’t give you a puppy this Christmas, but next winter you’ll have a new little sister!”
4. And then when your birthday rolled around, all they did was give you a stuffed animal.
5. So it kinda ended up one of two ways for you and your family…
6. …you either got super excited when you went to someone else’s house and they had a pet…
7. …or you spent most of your time slightly terrified of them, because you weren’t raised to handle that exact situation.
1. “I got rid of the sections I disagreed with.”
2. “I’m sorry but this isn’t the kind of literary criticism I want in this house.”
3. “Hi I decided to have Breakfast With Buddha for breakfast hope that’s ok.”
4. “I just couldn’t stand the double standards in The Scarlet Letter, so I dealt with it appropriately.”
5. “Look I would appreciate it if you could leave me in peace to quietly destroy this?”
6. “Hi yes, sorry I chose to judge this book by it’s cover, and it was mostly delicious.”
1. This golden who nailed school picture day.
2.This furry dude who has a striking resemblance to Harrison Ford.
3.This gentle furball.
4.This gal determined to get her GED.
5.This mediator who just wants everyone to get along.
6.This little guy who was just trying to help out with chores.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.