1. When you realise there’s no one there to take the lead on things:
2. No matter how hard you look:
3. When everything is just too damn expensive:
4. When you realise you’ve either hit your peak or are past it:
5. When you decide it’s time to revert back to childhood:
6. When you start shaking your head at today’s youth:
7. When life throws you the tough choices:
1. When you were younger you definitely begged your parents for a pet of some sort.
2. But due to different life circumstances, it just never seem to be the right “timing”.
3. For example, they’d be like, “sorry we couldn’t give you a puppy this Christmas, but next winter you’ll have a new little sister!”
4. And then when your birthday rolled around, all they did was give you a stuffed animal.
5. So it kinda ended up one of two ways for you and your family…
6. …you either got super excited when you went to someone else’s house and they had a pet…
7. …or you spent most of your time slightly terrified of them, because you weren’t raised to handle that exact situation.
1. Getting your hair tangled in a hair tie.
hair tie is stuck in my hair & my sister isn't here to get it out? pic.twitter.com/uzORbLlym6
— snaily (@hayleymorgart) October 5, 2015
2. Or stuck in a seatbelt.
— Diana (@DiAtkinson13) August 12, 2015
3. This horror.
— ?Lex? (@ayeeeimlex) February 22, 2015
4. The feeling of your underwire bursting free and stabbing you repeatedly in the boob.
Today, the underwire in one of my favorite bras broke through the cloth, forcing the bra into retirement. pic.twitter.com/WA1KSEdFUn
— Julie (@henlojulie) October 27, 2013
5. Doing this at the worst possible moment.
6. Getting your eyebrows done and having a liiiittle chunk of your face fall out.
— Phoebe (@PheebKingslayer) August 20, 2014