As a kid, you and your friends would play “school,” and you always claimed the role of teacher
as a result you’ve developed a love for organization, labeling, and color coordinating
At some point in your life, you actually dreamed of being a teacher
Going to college was not optional. It was mandatory
Having friends over as a kid was always great because your mom or dad was great around kids
If you attended the same school they worked at, sometimes you could figure out your grades before your classmates
Not going to school just “because you didn’t want to go” was NEVER an option for you
Parent-teacher conferences were a breeze, because your teacher and parent either knew each other or would bond over their job
1. First of all, you weren’t too thrilled with the idea of your mouth being laced with wire and metal.
2. Choosing which color to put on your braces always felt like you were choosing the next Spring fashion trend.
3. You felt like you were in a horror movie when the orthodontist lazily trimmed your wires and you were left with a bloody mouth.
4. You had so many cuts throughout your mouth from those metal brackets of death.
5. You tried using the wax to help, but the squares wouldn’t stick for longer than 10 seconds.
6. If you had rubber bands, you were always paranoid one would break and snap in your mouth.
7. And you hated taking your rubber bands out to eat — but it had to be done.
1. Long sleeves are never long enough.
2. And pants are always way too short.
3. People ALWAYS insist you’ve grown since you last saw them.
4. One size fits all never fits.
5. Everyone asks how tall you are.
6. Every hug is awkward.
7. “I need someone tall to grab something!”
8. Low ceilings.