1. Whenever you were sneaky and delegated your chores to one of your siblings:
2. Whenever you made sure your siblings learned the hard way not to cross you:
3. When you convinced them to make a decision that actually benefited you more than them:
4. Whenever you had to mark your food territory in the most shameless way possible:
5. When you became your parents’ favorite at the most opportune moment possible, and you just HAD to rub it in:
6. When you not only could call their tattle-tale bluff, but you could do it without any repercussions:
1. Getting called “the baby” even though you are old enough to have multiple babies.
2. Everyone somehow being completely shocked that you’re grown up. Every. Single. Year.
3. Relatives still kinda thinking you’re in high school when you’ve been out of college for several years.
4. Sitting at the kids table when you’re 24.
5. Still feeling like you are breaking the law when you (legally) drink alcohol around your family.
6. And finally being able to get drunk with your siblings…right when they’ve decided to turn into responsible adults/parents.
All about humor, comics, fun, laugh and giggle.