1. Yes, employees know the panty table looks like a natural disaster zone. It’s a never-ending battle.
2.The Semi-Annual Sale might be your favorite time of year, but it’s an employee’s waking nightmare.
3.No, seriously. You have NO IDEA what the back of the store looks like during SAS.
4.And any “great deal” on panties is basically our biggest nightmare.
5.Employees hate asking you to sign up for an Angel card as much as you hate being asked.
6.Employees can tell pretty much immediately when you’re wearing the wrong bra size.
7.They’ve seen things.
1. You’re at your desk, minding your own business, when all of a sudden it hits you.
2. Something isn’t sitting well with your stomach. Was it the burrito you had for lunch? Or was it that third cup of coffee?
3. You try to be optimistic: Maybe you’ll get lucky, maybe no one will be in the bathroom.
4. HAHA WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? OF COURSE THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE BATHROOM.
5. You play it cool, smile politely. “They’ll be out of here soon,” you reassure yourself.
6. You settle into a stall. Sure you’ll be patient, but your bowels, they wait for no one.
1. Your work BFF is the only person whose weekend you actually care about on a Monday morning.
2. And your lunchtimes are never lonely because you’ll always have a lunch buddy to accompany you.
3. You get irritated by the same people.
4. You’re the first people to tell each other when you’ve done a good job.
5. And you trust each other enough to say if an idea is shit.
6. Your conversations are the only place you feel safe enough to talk ridiculous work crushes with.